What a Wonderful Year for Miss Texas Princess Cover Girl!






A year ago today I was crowned your National American Miss Cover Girl. It has been a great year full of exciting opportunities. I started of my year fundraising by selling chocolate bars with my family and friends… wow we sold a lot of chocolate!
Then I got an invitation to be visiting royalty at the Tennessee state pageant, where I made a life time friend Miss Alabama Jaycee Parker and got to help present trophies and crown the new Queens.
During the summer I started my own fundraiser RAYNEBOW’S BACKPACKS, with the help of my family, friends, and community I was able to fill 75 empty backpacks full of school supplies to start the new school year. Because of this fundraiser I was featured on the schools district website for donating all of the backpacks to the schools.
Now came my trip to nationals were I was reunited with my sister queens. Thanks to my awesome parents, I got to celebrate my birthday at Disneyland having lunch with the Disney Princesses. I had so much fun at nationals and was excited when I got crowned your 2015 National Cover Model.
This year has been so amazing. I would first like to thank GOD for blessing me with this opportunity, all of my sponsors who helped me  get here, Steve and Kathleen Mayes thanks for directing the best pageant. My new friends Caitryn , Jaycee, and my Sister Queens we have had a blast! To my big and little sisters thank you for helping me get ready for the pageant I love you. To all my family and friends thank you for supporting me in all that I do. Huge thanks to MOM and DAD for being my biggest fans and never saying no. I love you guys so much.  #TEAMRAYNE.
To my successor I hope that you wear your crown and banner with pride. Have fun enjoy yourself and make new friends. This is an experience of a life time.





Comments

Popular Posts