Meet Miss Florida Jr. Pre-Teen 2014!




 Hello everyone, I’m your reigning 2014-2015 Jr pre-teen queen Yanelly Quiros. I can’t believe that this year has passed in a blink of an eye. When I heard my name called as the next jr pre-teen queen I was in complete shock. This past year I’ve had so much fun making appearances at our local parades with my sister queen and doing volunteer work for the organization called Hands on Orlando, sorting packages for the homeless and sending item to homeless children in Haiti.
My journey at Nationals was one of my best new experiences I’ve ever had. There were many moments that I will never forget. Since the first day I arrived I made so many new friends. Having memorable moments at Disney and Hollywood tour. I also had a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner at the Thanksgiving banquet with my family. The activities were just as fun, including the 70’s theme party. I became good friends with Miss Oregon; we actually had so much in common, and shared lots of laughs.

To my NAMily, thank you for giving me such a great experience. It’s because of NAM that I was able to break out of my shell of shyness and show who I truly am. I want to give a special thank you to my Mom, Dad, Grandmother, and Grandfather. You are the four people in my life who believed in me and always support me in everything I do. I love you all to the moon and back. Finally to my successor this next year is going to be an amazing experience that you will never forget. Take in and enjoy every moment that comes your way. Remember believing in yourself is the first secret to success. I am your 2014  jr pre-teen queen Yanelly Quiros.



Comments

Popular Posts