Check out Miss Florida Princess!








My name is Valeria Ivette Perez, your reigning 2014 Miss Florida Princess.  This year has been real fun! I have met lots of new friends, volunteered with awesome organizations and even visited the Orange County Sheriff Office, the City Hall in Orlando and the Governor's Mansion in Tallahassee.  I have done so much these past months: parades, walks,fashion shows, appearances, 2nd Harvest Food Bank, Ronald McDonald House, 9-11 Tribute, Miracle Children Hospitals Network...but the best part was telling everyone about NAM and how amazing it is.
My trip to Nationals is an experience I will never forget.  I have never visited California before.  LA, Hollywood, the Walk of Fame and Disneyland were all amazing! My Florida Sister Queens are my new BFF's, we had so much fun at open calls and everywhere we would go.  
Been Miss Florida has opened a lot of doors and opportunities for me.  I have improved my public speaking, my modeling walk and I am a better person all around.  If you have ever considered doing a pageant you MUST do NAM.  
As my year is coming to an end I am not going to lie, I am a bit sad but can't wait to see what's next for me.  Now I know that if you can dream it, you can live it! I look forward to the next few weeks as visiting royalty and pageant weekend.  Meeting all the state candidates, maybe I will crown you as the next Miss Florida Princess.
Until then I am enjoying every day with my family whom I would like to thank.  They have all taken this ride with me and are all super awesome.  I love you guys!  But it is NOT over...pageantry, modeling, acting and dancing.  There are no limits as to what my future holds for me.  One thing is for sure - next summer I will join my Florida NAMily once again.  For now I will do one more wave as your 2014 Miss Florida Princess! God bless you all xoxo Valeria







Comments

Popular Posts