What an Awesome Year for Miss Ohio Jr. Pre-Teen!



It has been such an honor to represent NAM, the Great State of Ohio, and my hometown of Athens as the 2014 Miss Ohio Jr. Pre-teen Queen.  What an amazing year it has been. I can honestly say I have had the time of my life.
During my time as Miss Ohio, I got to experience many incredible things.  Probably the most rewarding was being able to give back to my community by participating in events like the Relay for Life, the drive for the Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research, and the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.  I also collected a lot of Box Tops for my school and sold bracelets to collect money for our 5th grade class trip to Gettysburg. 
The most fun of my reign had to be hanging out with my Sister Queens. We rocked it representing Ohio at Nationals in California! We got to see Disneyland, the Hollywood sign and hang out with girls from all over the USA. We also did other things too. We got to ride in the Circleville Pumpkin Fest parade together, glam it up at a photo shoot, and help out the NAM staff at open calls. These ladies will be my sisters for life.
Being Miss Ohio I got to meet so many great new people and go to so many fun places. It also gave me so much confidence. I became a leader in my school, in my community, on the basketball court, and on the softball diamond. I am so grateful to NAM for giving me this opportunity, and I am thankful to my family and friends for their support. This has truly been the best year of my life.

Always believe in yourself, Miss Ohio 2014 Jr. Pre-Teen, Kasandra Federspiel. 






Comments

Popular Posts