Check out Miss Florida 2014!




Being your National American Miss Florida has made this the most amazing year of my life. I may not have won that National title, but I have learned and grown so much through this experience and acquired skills that I will carry for a lifetime. I have been able to volunteer with the Sunshine Foundation, and the Sunshine Foundation Charity Pageant, The Greatest Investment Girls Camp, where I got to talk with them about the importance of following their dreams, and hosting a Zumba event to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. It’s been one exciting year! To the National American Miss system, thank you for the encouragement and empowerment that you have provided not only to me, but every girl who wins and competes!
Now it’s time to give up my title, but first, to the girls who are competing….be sure to have FUN, to always SHINE BRIGHT, and be the BEST that you can be. GOODLUCK, girls and remember… Self-confidence is the best outfit, rock and own it!!  Once again, GOODLUCK girls!
    
                   Yours Truly,
2014 National American Miss Florida,

         Paulette Melendez!







Comments

Popular Posts