A Word From Miss Florida Jr. Pre-Teen Ava Pizzuti




Hey girls!

My year sure has been one I won’t forget!  Helping out at numerous open calls, training sessions and of course spending hours and hours with my awesome sister queens! Nationals were a blast! Not only was I awarded with being in the top 10, I also received 1st runner-up for the spirit award, (which was voted by the choreographers!)  Casual wear modeling 1st runner up, actress 1st runner up and 3rd runner up in the brand new Mon Cheri sponsored runway contest!  Even though I spent countless hours preparing for the national pageant, I still had time for community service, and I’ve done a lot! Making food for the Ronald McDonald House, talking about NAM at 5K’s, and you can’t forget peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the homeless ministry in my church! Yes being a NAM queen is hard work, but it’s a lot of fun! I got to ride in 2 different parades, the Ocala Christmas parade and my personal favorite, would have to be riding in the Citrus Bowl Parade with my awesome sister queens Michaela, Keisha and Shaeylnn! I was also honored with the 2015 presidential volunteer service award with over 300 hours! I’ve enjoyed every minute of my reign and I ask my successor to also because it’s true, time flies when you are having fun! Remember, don’t ever give up on your dreams, she believed she could, so she did!             

     Ava Pizzuti,

            Miss Florida Junior Pre-Teen   2015










Comments