Meet Miss Kansas Teen Kendra Leet!



My year as the 2014 Miss Kansas Teen has been nothing short of amazing. I kept busy by staying involved in my community. I rode in parades with my sister queens, attended open calls and workshops and did tons of volunteer work for multiple organizations.
In November, I met some of my best friends from all over the country at the national competition. I was honored and humbled to have left placing top five in both spokesmodel and talent and also as the national Miss Personality winner. 
I took my first step on the National American Miss stage as a shy 9 year old girl. I would never have thought that 11 years later I would be the woman I am today. Thank you National American Miss for making all of my dreams come true. It has been an amazing journey. 
Kendra Leet 
Miss Kansas Teen 2014

Comments

Popular Posts