Meet Miss Illinois Jr. Pre-Teen that went on to be crowned National American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen!



So far my year of service as your 2014 Miss Illinois Jr. Pre-Teen has been a great experience. Ever since I went to California in November to represent Illinois at Nationals and won the title of 2014-15 National American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen, I have been very busy! I've delivered meals, and donated clothes, gift cards, food and toiletries to my platform "the Lake County Haven" which helps homeless women and children become independent again. I have also donated many hours to other community services like Feed My Starving Children, the Ronald McDonald House, donated over 100 pairs of jeans to homeless teens, volunteered with my sister queens at a food pantry and at a 5k walk, made Valentine's Day cards for Veterans, as well as made new friends and numerous appearances all over the United States. Needless to say my year of service so far has been an amazing one that I will never forget! I am so thankful to NAM!

Comments

Popular Posts