Miss Illinois Pre-Teen Brianna Lewis has been extremely busy during her year of service!




My year of service has been truly rewarding and uplifting so far, just as I expected. Serving my community as a representative of National American Miss is not only a dream come true, but something I am committed to doing throughout my reign. I have given of my time and talents to various organizations to help out when needed. In August, after I was crowned, I passed out the school supplies collected at the Illinois state pageant from all the wonderful state finalists. In September, I helped my school collect food for those less fortunate. In October, my Illinois sister queens and I organized a Kidz Zone for the fall Walk of Hope at my local Cancer Support Center and I also helped during the opening ceremonies of Homewood Christian Academy's Walk-A-Thon. In December I collected toys for my church's mission's group and in January I helped pass out food at a food pantry in Lansing, Illinois. For February I helped spread love by joining my Illinois pageant friends in making Valentines for the veterans at Hines VA Hospital. In March I began work on helping to coordinate the Inner Beauty Walk, which is an event held annually to promote positive self-image for girls. As you can see, I love helping others! It is my goal to show my community that together we can make a difference when we serve and support others.  
Living My Dreams,
Brianna Nicole Lewis
2014 National American Miss Illinois Pre-Teen

Comments

Popular Posts