Say Hello to Miss Pennsylvania Teen Victoria Piekut


When I first stepped onto the National American Miss Pennsylvania stage, I was there to gain more stage presence and confidence with my Opera singing. Just three short years later, with my newly found confidence, I was able to capture the title of 2014 National American Miss Pennsylvania Teen. 
National American Miss has opened so many doors for me and given me incredible opportunities. This year, I have been able to volunteer for many organizations like the Light The Night Walk, ride in parades with my sister queens, and make appearances with my State Representatives and Senators. I was also given the opportunity of a lifetime to compete at the national pageant in Anaheim, California. 
After having unforgettable experiences at Disneyland and in Los Angeles, I placed fourth runner up for talent and first runner up in the overall pageant! 
Over these past three years with National American Miss, I’ve made so many lifelong friends from all over the country, and gained public speaking skills as well as confidence. National American Miss has helped make me into the girl I am today, and I am forever grateful. I can’t wait to see what is in store for the rest of my year!
XO
Victoria Piekut
2014  Miss Pennsylvania Teen

Comments

Popular Posts