It's Been an Amazing Year for Raigan Holgate Miss Colorado Teen 2014



Hello everyone,
Being an athlete all my life, I never knew that I would find my true passion in pageantry. My first pageant with National American Miss was three years ago. What I expected to be just a fun experience, changed my life. Through National American Miss I have improved my self-confidence, interview techniques and public speaking skills not to mention I have made friendships that will last a lifetime. I was blessed to have this year as you National American Miss Colorado Teen. Through my year I have gotten to spend time volunteering, making appearances, meeting people from all over Colorado and even placed in the top 10 at Nationals. This year has truly been one of the best experiences of my life, and I look forward to seeing what the next year holds for my successor. 

God bless you all, 
Raigan

Comments

Popular Posts