It's Been an Awesome Year for Miss Pennsylvania Jr. Pre-Teen 2014!







One of my biggest dreams came true when I was crowned as your 2014 Miss Pennsylvania Jr. Pre teen Division 1 Queen. I am honored to say that I have been able to give back to my community through donating school supplies and books to help my local libraries and the Olivet boys and girls club. I also volunteered my time at two Ronald McDonald House Charities and a local nursing home. I am thankful for the opportunity to have met some great leaders in my community such as Senator Judy Schwank, and Governor Tom Corbett and I was blessed to be a part of two parades. Then, off to Nationals I went, where I made many new friends and I even placed top 10 in the country. I would like to thank NAM and all of the wonderful staff for such a great year. Best wishes to my successor! It has been such a wonderful experience to serve my community and represent the great state of Pennsylvania! 
With love your 2014 Miss Pennsylvania Jr. Pre Teen Aliya Wise


Comments

Popular Posts