Meet Miss Oklahoma Jr.Pre-Teen Cover Girl!



My year as the 2014 National American Miss Oklahoma Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl has been amazing! I have been blessed with new friends and new experiences. I began my year of service by delivering the books that were collected at the state pageant. The students at Millwood Academy of Oklahoma City were so grateful to be the recipients of such a wonderful gift. I was also able to volunteer several hours at the Oklahoma Regional Food Bank Distribution Center packaging food for the less fortunate of my community.  
Other highlights of my year of service involved meeting several influential leaders in Oklahoma including the Mayor of Oklahoma City, Mr. Mick Cornett, the Chief of the Muscogee Creek Nation, Chief George Tiger, as well as several others. These various leaders inspired me to do my best in my role as Cover Girl, and their encouragement helped me capture the title of National American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen National Cover Model.
Lastly, getting to know the NAM State Sister Queens will be a memory and a bond of friendship that will last a lifetime.
I am Leah Hughes, your 2014 National American Miss Oklahoma Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl!

Comments

Popular Posts