Meet Miss Oklahoma Princess Cover Girl Kendall Kingly!


From your National American Miss 2014 Oklahoma Princess Cover Girl Kendall Kingry:
Since I was crowned the National American Miss 2014 Oklahoma Princess Cover Girl and 2014-2015 National Princess Cover Girl, I have had a blast!  
I just wanted to do a pageant to have fun and meet new friends, but I've gotten to do so much more! I like volunteering because it helps people and put smiles on their faces. One of my favorite things I've done was help with the Tip-A-Cop event for Special Olympics. I got to be a waitress with police officers and Special Olympics athletes. We had so much fun and raised a lot of money. I've also worked with a local nursing home, the Infant Crisis Center, Teacher's Warehouse and several other organizations and will continue to volunteer as I grow up.  
Spending time with my sister queens has also been great - I have new friends for life! I've ridden in two parades and even got to throw out the first pitch at an Oklahoma City Redhawks game! To the next Cover Girl, I hope you love it as much as I have and you are able to dream big!

Comments

Popular Posts