Check out Miss Texas Pre-Teen 2014!




Which camera do I look at?  That’s the only question I could ask myself after winning the Miss Texas Pre-Teen title.  Little did I know that I was about to experience one of the most amazing years of my life.  During the reign, as Miss Texas Pre-Teen, I was able to attend Open Calls and meet so many girls, all with the same dream I had 3 years ago.  I was happy to have met all 16 of my sister queens.  You know what they say “everything’s bigger in Texas”. I had a blast donating to the Galveston Animal Humane Society through fundraisers and Lemonade Day, and honored to serve food to  Veterans through the Lighthouse Charity Team.

Nationals!  Where do I begin? This was definitely the best week of my life.  I was reunited with my best friend Braylin Woodard. The first night we had a mini photo shoot, met other sister queens from across the US, and the pageant moms even had fun too.  The finale at Nationals was definitely exciting as my name was called into the top 10.   Better yet, I was standing on stage side by side with Braylin.  That was a moment that I will always cherish and never forget. 

Dad,
I love you so much.  I can still remember the face you made when I said I wanted to participate in pageants.  Thank you for letting me do something that I love and that will always have an impact on my life.  And oh yeah… thank you for your big wallet!

Mom,
My stylist, editor, photographer, chauffer… Thank you for encouraging me to always do my best and to have fun.  Thank you for the endless hours of traveling and always being  there for me. 

To the NAM staff:
Thank you for believing in me and making my year as your representative so much fun. Keep up the great work!

Miss Misty and Brylee Kate,
Thank you for being my 2nd mother and the little sister I never had. Thank you for helping us and encouraging us throughout my reign. 

Braylin,
I can’t believe how much we’ve been through these past three years.  You were always teaching me new things and always there for me.  You have made my reign the best and unforgettable.

To my successor:
You are definitely in for the best year of a lifetime. Have fun and keep encouraging other girls to be the best that they can be.


For the last time, I am, Samantha Jordan Coffey, your 2014 Miss Texas Pre-Teen.





Comments

Popular Posts