A final word from Miss Ohio Jr. Teen!




I still have no words to describe that joyous feeling I felt after I was crowned the Ohio Jr. Teen Queen.  I am so honored and blessed to have had the opportunity to represent my State and the National American Miss Pageant. 
After I was crowned I had the privilege to work with the Daybreak Homeless Youth Shelter, be a part of the Queen’s Team with Relay for Life, and continued to promote my platform “Change for a Cause”; helping inner city kids afford performing arts.  I also participated in parades, had the opportunity to work with the Aubrey Rose Foundation by helping train hundreds of little girl’s how to model for their Annual American Girl Doll Fashion Show, invited to read announcements at the local Dayton Dragons baseball game, and modeled the Macy’s Prom Collection on the Style Statement Runway in Toledo.
My year has been AMAZING but one of the highlights was Nationals and being blessed enough to win two National Titles; National Most Promising Model and National Photogenic.  Nationals was definitely an unforgettable experience.
Spending time with my sister Queens was always fun.  I really got to bond with them at our photo shoot and sleepover party.  We made some memories that I will never forget that I will cherish for a lifetime.
This year has definitely been one full of great opportunities, long lasting memories, and amazing experiences that I will never forget.  
All thanks to National American Miss and my incredible family.
                                              
  XOXO,
                                                          
  Kennedy Chase

                                                           
 2014 National American Miss Ohio Jr. Teen








Comments

Popular Posts