Miss Florida Pre-Teen had an Amazing Year!




My year as the 2014 Miss Florida Pre-Teen has been such a blessing. Right after crowning moment I was honored to go out and put my title to work by making appearances in my community and volunteer with various organizations such as: Ronald Mc Donald, Heart 2 Heart Organization, Hunger relief Program and many more.
During my reign as Miss Florida Pre-Teen, numerous opportunities were presented to me. I was able to participate in Christmas Parades, and was able to donate over 300 gifts to underprivileged children. Having the opportunity to give back in my community and make a difference in the lives of others has been such a blessing. My journey with NAM started as a shine princess contestant and now I can say I’m a confident young lady with poise and people skills.
Nationals in California were more than I could ever wish for. I met so many amazing young ladies and made so many friends from all across the country. I want to thank the entire NAM family for developing an organization that transforms lives and inspires thousands of girls all over the Nation each year.

I’m honored and proud to say I’m your 2014 National American Miss Florida Pre-Teen Queen. Briana Florexil








Comments

Popular Posts