Miss Ohio Pre-Teen Has Been a Wonderful Role Model!







I am absolutely humbled and honored to have been chosen your National American Miss Ohio Preteen!  I know how truly blessed I am! Hearing my name called was such an amazing feeling ~ one that I am so happy to pass on to one of you very soon!
 
I have had an amazing year! Nationals in California is a week of memories and friendships I will truly treasure forever! At the National Pageant I was so proud to have been chosen 1st runner-up in "Spirit" and I was so honored when my name was called out as 2nd runner-up overall!!
 
I have enjoyed making appearances at other pageants ~ cheering on friends and always making new ones! It was especially nice when I was able to do so with my beautiful sister queens!
 
Going to Miss America in New Jersey was awesome! I was able to meet Miss America and many previous Miss Americas, Chris Harrison from 'The Bachelor', and we even ran into Mr. & Mrs. Mayes at the very rainy "Parade of Shoes"! The entire weekend was perfect!
 
I am very proud of this crown and sash and I hope I was able to be a positive influence on others while wearing it. I've enjoyed volunteering for 'The Salvation Army' during the Christmas Season, I participated in a huge 'Right to Life' march, I hosted my annual fundraiser in honor of a special friend during 'Breast Cancer Awareness' month, and I shared a wonderful day with special friends during our annual 'Relay for Life" event.  I've enjoyed my many hours with the children in grades kindergarten through second teaching them to "Be a Buddy, Not a Bully", I volunteer at my local animal shelter, and I've enjoyed bringing awareness to collecting 'Pop Tabs' for the Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland. 
 
I am especially proud to be the Ambassador for "Project Night Night" in my area, which I have been for four years now.  I deliver special tote bags stuffed with a stuffed animal, book, security blanket and other goodies to homeless children in local shelters at a time when they need it most. 
 
It was awesome sharing this year with the most beautiful group of sister queens both inside and out.  I have loved every moment we have spent together from our parades, photo shoot, sleep overs and volunteering. Every moment spent together is always a blast!  Each of you are so very special, funny, beautiful, giving, and talented.  I admire all of you! I will never forget our year together!  May all of your dreams come true!
 
To Steve and Kathleen Mayes and your truly amazing staff ~ thank you from the bottom of my heart for providing all of us such a phenonminal system!  NAM was the very first pageant I have ever competed in.  It was your electric stage at the tender age of six that changed my life forever!  I am so grateful!  You have given me a wonderful gift!  I hope I made you proud!
 
Thank you also to my Mom, Dad, and brother Matthew for your never ending encouragement and support!  I love you more than words can say!
 
The greatest thank you to God!  Without you God, I know none of this would have been possible!
 
I would like to congratulate each and every one of you competing this weekend.  I wish you all the very best of luck! You are all winners regardless if you take home the crown or not!!
 
It has been a true honor representing this incredible system and being part of such a wonderful family!
 
Always & Forever ~
 
Your 2014
National American Miss Ohio Preteen
 
Gracie Fusco








Comments

Popular Posts