What a great year for Miss California Princess Cover Girl!


Dear Finalist;

            Congratulations! I am so happy and proud of each and every one of you. Welcome! Have fun, enjoy and be ready because you are about to have the best time of your life, making new friends and creating memories that will last forever.
I am so happy to be your 2017-2018 Miss California Cover Girl. After I was crowned, I was ready to conquer the world and give back to my community.  NAM opened a lot of doors for me; I worked with different organizations, such as the Wounded Heroes Fund. I volunteered at the Bakersfield Senior Center, where I got to play, dance and sing to the seniors among many other activities.
Thank you to all the state directors, choreographers and NAM staff. Thank you to everyone who supported me, thank you NAMily and a big thank you to my parents for always been there for me.
A year ago I was in your shoes. I was a little nervous but always positive and determine to just be me and have fun. I didn’t expect to win and I did. If I did it, so can you! Remember, be confident, be you and have fun!

With Love,



Sara Leon
2017-2018 Miss Princess California Cover Girl




Comments

Popular Posts