Congratulations to Miss Illinois Jr. Pre-Teen!


his year has been nothing short of amazing. When my name was called as your 2017 National American Miss Jr pre-teen I knew after four years of competing all of my hard work paid off.
 
After I was crowned I started right away working on my year of service. During my reign I had the opportunity to do lots of volunteer work and appearances. I work with some amazing organizations such as Feed My Starving Children, Berwyn Park District, Share our Spare, Ronald McDonald House,  The Salvation Army, Marleigh Ministries, Housing forward and collected school supplies for hurricane disaster relief. 
 
My favorite place to volunteer was Marleigh Ministries. This organization provide care packages to parents of preemies in the NICU all over the world. During this time my sister queens and I really got a chance to know each other. Together we made 60 blankets and  many wonderful memories.
 
I was truly blessed to represent my state at Nationals in California those memories I will cherish forever. Spending time with all my sister queens from so many states was so much fun.  The themed rehearsals where I won the Coveted spirit stick, the day at Disney, the Hollywood tour and the 15th birthday party was a blast.
 
It has been a honor and a privilege to represent an amazing system and  the great state of Illinois. National American Miss allows girls to be themselves while growing  confidence and developing great speaking skills. Thank you National American Miss for showing girls that they are amazing and don't have to change because you're beautiful just the way you are.
 
To all the wonderful hard working contestant have fun make friends and remember all things are possible if you believe.
 
2017 Miss Illinois Jr. Preteen
Demiria Trinay Scott








Comments

Popular Posts