Featuring The 2017-2018 National Cover Miss Princess!


One year ago, my dream of becoming a princess came through. I knew my life wouldn’t be the same anymore from that day onwards.
NAM shaped me into my best self. I got involved in making a difference in the world; there is no greater feeling than that.
During my past year I was privileged enough to serve in a lot of areas such as giving love and care to the elderly at a local nursing home, stop hunger by collecting food under the Island Harvest organization, building homes for heroes, collecting clothes for Tuesday’s children and raised money to support children with autism.
To my upcoming princesses I can assure you that as you start your pageant you will realize that you are capable of much more than you ever thought. Be ready to welcome a desire within you to make success a reality in all areas of your life.
Your 2017-2018 New York Cover Girl, State Ambassador and National Cover Miss,
Selene Ferdinand.









Comments

Popular Posts