Featuring Miss Florida Princess Bailey Sheridan!


What an amazing year it has been!!! Last year when I was crowned as the Miss Florida Princess I was so incredibly happy! I had no idea what was in store for me as I headed to Hollywood, CA! 

There, I met so many new friends! My best friend that week, Miss South Texas Princess and I spent every minute together we could! We even won the spirit stick together the same day! It was perfect!!! 

I competed in optionals and was so excited to win the national talent and national actress titles! I love singing and acting so much! I also placed 1st runner up in casual wear! I simply couldn’t believe it and I was so incredibly proud!

I couldn’t believe it when they called my name in the top 10 and then in the top 5! I was so incredibly excited!! During the finale, my mom was laughing so hard at my dancing. I was having so much fun. I was so nervous when it was down to the final two and then my dreams came true as they called my name as the new National American Miss Princess! What an amazing honor. 

Thank you National American Miss for helping my dreams come true. I am forever grateful to be your Miss Florida Princess and National American Miss Princess, Bailey Sheridan.








Comments

Popular Posts