Featuring Miss Florida Pre-Teen Cover Girl!


Dear Florida Pre-Teen State Finalists, 

I have had an amazing year as your 2017 Florida Pre-Teen Cover Girl. I have been blessed with some pretty amazing opportunities to travel throughout the state of Florida to meet new people, serve in my community and bonding with my sister queens.

I have to say that National American Miss is such an amazing system. I have grown so much in the last 5 years of being apart of this organization. I love everything about National American Miss. I have met so many wonderful people who have touched my life and will always be my NAMily! 


One of the most important things I have learned from National American Miss is to 
Never Give Up and ALWAYSFollow Your Dreams! Believe in Yourself and You Can Accomplish ANYTHING! 

To all of the Central Florida State Finalist, Good Luck! Go out there and shine bright like the diamond you are! 

Love Always,
Celia Rose Jeffreys
2017 Florida Pre-Teen Cover Girl









Comments

Popular Posts