Featuring Miss New Jersey Jr. Teen!


One of my biggest achievements became a reality one year ago when I was crowned your 2017 New Jersey Jr. Teen. I realized soon after the initial wave of shock and joy that I had a job to do and some big shoes to fill. I was able to volunteer with the Angels Community Outreach, my local public library, and I even had the honor of returning to my old preschool and reading to the little kids. I was also able to make various appearances as I prepared for nationals. At nationals, I truly experienced my definition of NAMily for the very first time. Being able to compete on the beautiful national stage with girls I considered family was an experience I will never forget. However, the highlight of my reign didn’t come until after nationals. Having a newly crowned national queen living 20 minutes away from your house is kind’ve a big deal. Long story short, volunteering with you has been truly amazing Raven, and I will forever cherish the time that we spent together. Together, Raven and I were able to volunteer with Loaves and Fishes, the Miss Next Level Youth pageant, Choices of the Heart, and many more! 

I can honestly say my reign was a truly an forgettable experience and I wouldn’t change a single thing. Don’t take anything for granted because we all have so much to give. Live with gratitude and live boldly! 

Love,
Your 2017 New Jersey Jr. Teen
Lauren Kim






Comments

Popular Posts