Featuring Miss Texas Jr. Teen Cover Girl!



Dearest NAMily,

    It has been such an honor getting to reign as your 2017 Texas Jr. Teen Cover Girl . It's unbelievable to think that just one year ago I was a contestant hearing my name called to be crowned the new cover girl.I have enjoyed representing the title by doing community service with Mission Carthage,an organization in our town that helps people in need.

      In November I attended Nationals! This was on of the best weeks of my life.I had a blast and met many new friends that I'm proud to call sister queens. I was also crowned the 2017 - 2018 Cover Model .

    NAM also gave me the courage to start my own non profit organization called "All Paws on Deck". I love helping shelter dogs get things that they need.In May we hosted the milk carton campaign and donated all the money for Texas Star Rescue of Longview Texas.

     I loved representing as Cover Girl in parades, in my community and being able to help with the Longview open call for National American Miss! I look forward to competing again!
    
    To my parents, family and friends, thank you for your support and encouragement while I enjoy this journey!

    To my successor, that crown is not just a crown. It's your ticket to change the world. Without NAM I would still be extremely shy. NAM has also taught me life skills as well because National American Miss is not just a pageant. Thanks for a wonderful year and good luck to all of the contestants this year ! 
                                                    Sincerely , 
                                                    Chandler Glaze

Comments

Popular Posts