Featuring Miss Texas Jr. Teen!


My year with National American Miss has truly been a blessing and
the opportunities I was given this past year have been inspiring and up
lifting. As I prepare to end this chapter in my life, I am excited for what
is to come for the new Texas Jr. Teen. Through the past five years of
being involved with NAM, I have learned a lot about myself. Coming in
as a shy nine year old, I can gladly say I am a confident young woman
who is changing the world. NAM has given me a title and the exposure
to share my anti-bullying platform “Uniqueness is Never a Weakness”.
I have worked with special needs groups at “Rays of Light” and
spoken to girls about worth and self confidence.
To the contestants, make the most of this weekend, it’s over way too
soon! Have fun and make many new friends because they will last a
lifetime. To my successor, make the most of your year because in the
blink of an eye you will be just like me, giving up your title. I can’t
thank the NAM staff enough for always making me feel like royalty.
Although this is a very bittersweet moment, I’m excited to see what’s
next for me. Good luck to everyone this weekend!
Forever Namily,
Haleigh Ryan Hurst
2017 Miss Texas Jr. Teen


Comments

Popular Posts