Featuring Miss New York!







Always holding on to my dreams until they became a reality has been something that I have always done! I was delighted and blessed to be named the new National American Miss New York 2017 Queen. I was ready to embark on an amazing journey that was full of love, laughter, and joy. I spent time at my local Presbyterian Home with the activities Director Allison and the residents who were dear to my heart. Volunteering at the Walk to End Alzheimer’s/Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, and visiting patients at ECMC hospital was an amazing experience! I was also granted the opportunity to speak to more than 700 prospective students and families about my experience at the University of Buffalo.
Nationals was a memory that I will always remember! The very first day we had a Neon Glow Party, and I won the dance off and received the NAM Glow Stick! Also, I got to meet all the other state queens and build friendships with them. I even got to visit some of the most exquisite sites in California such as Disneyland, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica Beach. Moreover, I was honored to receive the following awards: top 10 in the nation for Talent and Casual Wear, 3rd runner up for Fashion Model, and 1st runner up for Runway Model.
I wish all of you the best during pageant weekend. ALWAYS remember to BE YOU, be EXCITED about YOUR DREAMS you would like to accomplish, and SMILE with CONFIDENCE!
Warmest regards,
2017 National American Miss New York

Matthania Volmy










Comments

Popular Posts