Featuring Miss Florida Jr. Teen Briana Florexil!






Dear Contestants, 

This year has been an unforgettable year. 
Being the 2017 National American Miss Florida Jr Teen has been such a blessing. During my year of service many opportunities were presented to me. I was able to give back to my community in so many different ways. I’ve had the opportunity to volunteer at many different nonprofit organizations, such as Ronald Mc Donald House, my local food pantry, performing at my different events, and most importantly volunteering at the numerous hospitals to help raise awareness for children like myself who are diagnosed with scoliosis. Then it was time for National in Hollywood California. Nationals was more then I could ever imagine. Going to Disneyland, visiting the fame streets Hollywood was an amazing experience. To my mom and dad  thank you so much for all the love and for always believing in me. I love you both so much. 
To Mr & Mrs Mayes thank you for developing an organization that transforms lives and inspires girls from across the country. To the entire NAM staff thank you so much for all you do. I love you all so much. 
To all the contestants good luck remember this your time to shine so have fun, take lots of pictures and remember to always be yourself. I can’t wait to meet all of you during pageant weekend. 
                                                Love always,
Your 2017 Miss Florida 
Jr. Teen Briana Florexil 











Comments

Popular Posts