Featuring Miss Michigan Teen!





I can’t believe my time as the 2017-2018 National American Miss Michigan Teen is coming to an end. This year has been nothing short of perfect. I have grown so much as a person and I can truly say this year has been the best one yet. I’m so lucky to have been a part of such an amazing organization that empowers young girls and teaches them amazing life skills. Thanks to the public speaking skills I have learned from National American Miss, I feel more than ready to begin my education in the fall at Central Michigan University as I study broadcasting. Throughout this year I have loved volunteering and making a difference in my community. I have met so many awesome kids at my favorite place to volunteer, the Detroit Children’s Center. Going down there and making crafts with the kids was always so much fun. It really showed me the need of those kids, and I will be continuing to volunteer there. I have made such good memories this past year and have made so many new friends. Although it is bittersweet to crown my successor, I am so excited for her and know that she will enjoy her year just as much as I did. National American Miss has given me opportunities that I never could’ve imagined having. This organization will always have a very special place in my heart since it has shaped me so much in the last year. I am so grateful.






Comments

Popular Posts