Featuring Miss Washington Princess!


“At the end of the day – your feet should be dirty, your hair should be messy and your eyes should be SPARKLING!”
That was the opening line in my intro both in 2015 when I was first runner up and again in 2016 where I was crowned your 2016 Miss Washington Princess. It was definitely a dream come true.  And what an amazing year I’ve had. I love being a kid and I am truly blessed to be able to have a family that encourages me to live out loud, play, dance, laugh, follow my heart and be true to myself.

In September, on behalf of National American Miss and 2016 WA state contestants I donated the books and school supplies collected during pageant week to Charlie’s Dinosaur. A non-profit organization that helps children in the foster care system. Charlie’s Dinosaur is a local organization in my hometown. It’s been an amazing year representing my state and giving back through organizations like theirs. I was also able to participate in a Toys for Tots toy drive during the Christmas holiday where I spent the day with Ron and Don from KIRO radio and Miss Washington USA 2016 - Alicia Cooper.




NATIONALS WAS INCREDIBLE! I made so many new friends, laughed and giggled, danced and cheered the entire week. Disneyland with all my family and friends was AMAZING! I especially loved the warm weather. It rains A LOT in Washington so it was nice to get some much-needed sunshine during the Thanksgiving holiday.

I was third runner-up at Nationals and placed in many optional contests as well! I had so much fun and worked so hard it hardly felt as if I was competing. My experience with National American Miss has been the best EVER!





My advice to all the 2017 contestants: “Be yourself! Laugh, smile and have FUN!” There is no other pageant system quite like National American Miss and I am so excited to spend many more years making memories and growing up with National American Miss. I could not be more proud of my year and I have memories and friends that will surely last a lifetime.
2016 Miss Washington Princess – Bella Baker-Barnhart



Comments

Popular Posts