Featuring Miss Pennsylvania Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl!




Welcome everyone, where do I start?  This time last year I was crowned 2016
Pennsylvania Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl. 
When I was crowned, my first duty was to deliver school supplies that were
donated by all NAM contestants, to Phineas Davis School.   
 I met with my State Representative, Lt. Governor and had a tour of the
Pennsylvania Capitol. 
I arranged time with some of my sister Queens to attend Ronald McDonald House,
where we baked desserts for the families.
In our community, we have an area called the “Healing Field” where flags are
placed to remember each person who died on September 11th.  I volunteered my
time there by greeting people and handed out programs. 
This past year, I was also involved in volunteering at a pre-opening charity event to
help Olivia’s House raise money, where they were able to meet their goal. 
Make a Wish kids also decorated Christmas ornaments that I purchased for them. 
I volunteered at 2017 Pennsylvania Miss Amazing and at Tiara’s Loving Children
Pageant which are for special needs contestants, serving as a support buddy and
a walking inspiration to them. 
 One thing I really enjoyed collecting Toys for Tots in our community.  With
support from family and friends, I was able to collect three full boxes! 
My classroom also wrote letters to soldiers. 
Time flies by so fast and before you know it, NAM Open Calls have arrived.  This
is one last stop as visiting royalty. 
To my successor:  “Never give up and always continue to follow your dreams! 
I wish you all the luck in the world so please carry this title with pride.” 
Use this year to spread awareness and show others what National American Miss
has to offer. Thank you to my family and friends and my wonderful director Mrs. Sandy.  
To Mom and Dad, I thank you both for instilling in me the values of commitment 
For the last time, I am your 2016 National American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl,
Brianna Moscarell.





Comments

Popular Posts