Featuring Miss Indiana Jr. Pre-Teen 2016!


It was hard to believe that One year ago, on this very stage, I was crowned your National American Miss Indiana Jr Pre Teen.  This was my very first journey in Pageant world and so far it have been unforgettable one. 

I have met so many life long friends. To Shyanna I thank You so much for being my NAM friend. 
I hope we are friends forever.  Lily, it has been a blast being a girl as holder with you this year. 
Everything we do together is so much fun. 
Emily, Congratulations on being a National Title holder once again. Thanks for always coming to my rescue when I was. It's at Nationals. 
Zamantha, Thank You for giving me your interview suit, you truly saved my national interview. To Suhanee Deedi Thank You for helping me prepare for Nationals, you are truly a cool person not just because we share the same name. 

This year, I've had the opportunity to use my title to speak to students at my school and other community events about anti-bullying.  I even landed my first acting roll in a Vectren a commercial.  The producers even gave my mom a part so it was more fun to shoot the commercial. 
I also worked with my community on The Keep Evansville Beautiful project by cleaning up our streets. In addition, I helped the CSI by assuring at the ticket counter for a cultural event.  
This September, I will be walking a fashion show during New York Fashion Week. 

I want to thank my mom and my dad for always supporting me in everything I put my mind to and for being my chauffeurs this past year. 
To my little sister Saloni thank you for sacrificing mom and dads time since I took up there time this year. You're the best and Im so excited to watch you grace the NAM stage next year. 

I wish my successor good luck. This year will go by fast, so take it all in. 
It has been Honor representing Indiana as your Jr Pre Teen queen. 
If this is just the beginning I can't wait to see what the future holds till next time, I am your 2016 Miss Indiana Jr preteen, Suhani Jani.





Comments

Popular Posts