Featuring Mss Texas Teen!




I started my Journey with NAM when I was only 8 years old, but my once in a life time opportunity started last year when I was crowned your 2013 National American Miss South Texas Teen. This past year has been a year I will cherish forever.  After I was crowned, I was off to Nationals in California where I was fortunate to place 1st runner up in the National Photogenic contest! Also I was able to meet my sister queens from all around the country and created friendships that will last a lifetime. Throughout my year as Miss South Texas Teen, I volunteered with Project Cure and the Ronald McDonald House. Project Cure is a non-profit organization that collects and distributes medical supplies and technology to third world countries. The Ronald McDonald House houses families whose children are sick, but are able to leave the hospital, but not the city. NAM has helped me become the young lady I am today. Through competing in NAM I have gained valuable experiences, skills and confidence that will help me in life. To all the contestants competing this weekend, you are all winners in my book and this weekend will be a weekend YOU will never forget. So, go out of your comfort zone and try something new and make friendships and skills that will last a lifetime! And always remember to be yourself!
GOOD LUCK LADIES!!
Best Wishes,
Alexandra Elizabeth Kaldis

2013 National American Miss South Texas Teen









Comments

Popular Posts