Featuring Miss Texas Jr.Teen



A journey will begin when you give your dreams the chance to be chased.  A year ago today the journey of my lifetime began.  Little did I know walking into the 2013 Texas State pageant would leave me walking away as a queen.  My royal duties started off right away with my cover girl. Marianna and I had a blast being able to travel and make appearances together.   Not only was I able to travel to places in Texas but I had the opportunity to travel to Anaheim, California, where I would spend the best 9 days of my life.  The fun didn’t stop after our 12 hour day at Disneyland.  It continued on during all of our fabulous rehearsal times. Being able to compete at a national pageant has really brought the best out of me. I walked away with sparkling confidence and new best friends from all over the country.  Although I have NAM to thank for that, I could never thank my #1 Fan, biggest supporter, and checkbook enough. Yes Momma, I mean you. Thank you for always believing in my dreams, and always providing me with the tools to accomplish them.   I couldn’t have done this without you.  A huge good luck goes out to all of the beautiful girls who came out this weekend and followed their dreams. It does not take a crown to make you a winner.  I hope you will all walk away tonight with a new sense of confidence you will carry for a lifetime.  To my successor, never forget, this journey is not about who you are with a crown on.  It’s about who you are without it on.  Always remember to stay humble and allow yourself to become the best role model you can be.  Today begins the journey of a lifetime for one of you.  May the glory go to God.  For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and never to hurt you.  Thank you God and National American Miss for the best year of my life.  Signing off for the last time, I am your 2013-2014 Miss Texas Junior Teen, Arianna Hidalgo.

Comments

Popular Posts