Featuring our Miss Colorado Jr. Teen!

                  



What an amazing year!  I can’t believe it has gone by so quickly.  In the blink of an eye,  I was able to donate school supplies and books to the library and read to the 1st graders at Estes Park Elementary school. I got to ride on a tailgate in the EP Rodeo Parade with my beautiful sister queens, help out at the US Pro Challenge Bike Race in my hometown and then donated supplies to help support the first responders during the Estes Park Flood last fall.  But one of the biggest highlights of my year was volunteering with the Jessica Joy Rees Foundation and spreading the word of my hero, Jessie Rees, to Never Ever Give Up, bringing hope to pediatric cancer patients across the nation. 
                  To all of the beautiful ladies competing this year and in the years to come, I wish you the best of luck because remember…you are One in A Million!  You are today’s girl, you are National American Miss!  Shine Bright, Smile Big and Never Ever Give Up!

With Love,
Your 2013-2014 National American Miss Colorado Jr. Teen

Sarah Christine Weeks






Comments

Popular Posts