Featuring Miss Texas Jr. Pre-Teen!





I was so excited when I won the title of Miss Texas Jr Pre-Teen last year.  It was the best day of my life and I just knew the next year was going to be a great adventure.  
After meeting the Mayor of Haltom City I set off for Disneyland and the National Pageant. It was so much fun.  I met a lot of new friends, had a blast with my brother and spent some time on the beach.
I’d like to thank my Mom for all she does for me.  Gymnastics practice, Pageants, horseback riding…you make sure I always get where I need to be and have all I need to be a success.
Dad, Thanks for always making me laugh, even through the tears, and my big brother for being my biggest fan and having so much patience when I drag you along to all my activities.  
A big thank you to Ms. Lori for allowing me to be the best me I can be.  I couldn’t have asked for a better coach!
To my incredible sister queens who made this year so much fun.
Joey and McKenna, you both always make me laugh so much.
Lauren, my Junior Pre-Teen BFF, I will never forget the memories we made this year.
Justice, you are so amazing and funny and I am so blessed to know you.
Sister queens for a year…..sisters for life.
National American Miss has given me the confidence to try so many new things. It has taught me to set goals and work hard to reach them.  Dreams can come true and I know now, that no matter where life takes me, I  will cherish every moment.
To my successor don't  focus on the title, Instead  live the experience, enjoy the memories and have a grand adventure….
Riding off into the sunset on my favorite horse,  I am your 2013 Miss Texas Jr. Pre-teen Claire Millican.




 Texas Jr Pre-Teen Claire Millican showed NAM spirit as she participated in a Queen's parade.

Claire had so much fun as Mary in her first community play, Cheaper by the Dozen.

 Texas Jr Pre-Teen Claire Millican hanging out at Easter with family and friends.


 Texas Jr Pre-Teen Claire Millican met the Mayor of Haltom City, Texas, Mr. Richard Hutchinson.

She met some amazing new friends at NAM open calls.

Texas Jr Pre-Teen Claire Millican volunteering at Summer Special Olympics, where I made lots of new friends.


Comments

Popular Posts