Featuring Miss Texas Teen!



As State Queen I’ve had the most unforgettable moments of my life. It’s amazing what life brings you, because as a child I never thought that by the age of18, I would be Miss Texas Teen. Being with National American Miss has taught me more about confidence and how to be the best I could be in everything I do in life. I started as a young girl whose confidence was up and down with dreams that only stayed in my mind, but National American Miss has taught me how to bring them into a reality. Once I gained this level of confidence, I wanted to give back and teach other girls that they can also follow their dreams and believe in themselves. So, I decided to start a project called G.L.A.M. (Girls Loving and Motivating themselves).
During my reign, I was privileged  to speak with many groups of girls about my message of inner beauty including the #WhatAGirlWants Girl Empowerment Conference, Girls, Inc. and the most heartfelt appearance, my 5th grade school, Amber Terrace Elementary.

I am very grateful!  I’ve enjoyed being queen and giving advice.  One of my favorite sayings is “You are not fully successful until you have helped someone else”.  To all of the State Finalists, Good Luck! Embrace your inner beauty, respect yourself, and think positively. I hope that you all uplift one another and have an amazing experience with National American Miss!


Sincerely,
Bria Ladawn Jones
Miss North Teen 2013 










Comments

Popular Posts