Featuring Miss Ohio!

          



In my year as NAM Ohio Miss I have had the opportunity to serve at several events. I worked with the American Heart Association; I got to help set up and walk in the KSUA Heart Walk. I also worked with the ADDA on projects such as: the bridge 2 bridge run, and  “keep Ashtabeautiful”.  My favorite events were the Ohio State Fair and Circleville Pumpkin Show with my sister queens.           
            I was blessed to have 10 beautiful sister queens serving by my side through out this year. I don't know what I would have done without these girls. They are truly an inspiration to everyone around them. Hallie, Olivia, Mikayla, Reagan, Sydney, Kylee, Tori, Lili, Katie, and Kamryn: you girls have truly become my family and I love you all!
            This year went by so fast, but was truly an experience I will never forget. I am so glad I got to be a part of the NAMily this year and to better myself through this program. Although I am sad to see it come to an end I am excited to see what the 2014 Ohio Royalty will do with their year.
            To all the girls competing in the Ohio state pageant remember to be yourself. I know it sounds cliché but it is definitely true. Enjoy every moment of pageant weekend and make new friends because the memories  will stay with you for the rest of your life.
            Sincerely,
            Alayna Weger

            National American Miss Ohio 2013












Comments

  1. Trisha and Lonnie ColwellJuly 3, 2014 at 7:22 PM

    You are one of the most Amazing young women we have ever met. We were so honored to have you as a sister Queen to our daughter Mikayla this year. You did a Fabulous job representing the Great State of Ohio! Mikayla will grow up to be a stronger individual for having known you! Always remember to keep that beautiful smile on your face and always know God walks along side of you in life wherever it may take you!
    It was also such great fun to meet some of your family (your sister at The Pumpkin Festival) and your boyfriend (he was always so super sweet as well as such a big help).
    Please make sure to keep in contact in the future! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts