Featuring Miss Texas!





My journey started ten years ago. A shy and definitely uncoordinated girl, walked on to the stage for the very first time. Even though I did not walk away with the crown, I gained so much more! National American Miss has been a key factor in my transformation from a girl to a young woman. This pageant allows for you to gain valuable life skills from interview to public speaking. More importantly, it has taught me how to be poised and confident in myself. Through National American Miss, I have meet the most kind-hearted and humble individuals who make up one big family, our NAMily. It has been an absolute honor to represent the great state of Texas for the greatest pageant system.
Ladies, no matter what happens this weekend, remember to HAVE FUN! Do not take one moment for granted! Enter every aspect of your competition, as well as, your life with the mindset that you are AMAZING, and as long as you do your best, that is all that matters. Do not forget to thank those individuals who have helped you get here, for without them you would not be one step closer to your goal. Lastly, DREAM big, REACH for the stars, and NEVER give up!
                                                                       
Love,
                                                                        
Malyn Bannister

Comments

Popular Posts