Featuring Miss Oklahoma Jr. PreTeen 2013




Dearest State Finalists, 


As you participate in this year’s pageant, this will be one of the best experiences for you to have fun, build self-confidence and make new friends.



As queen, I had the amazing honor to meet the Mayor and Fire Chief of Broken Arrow.  I met our Oklahoma State Senator and other celebrities. 



I volunteered at Iron Gate Soup Kitchen and Emergency Food Pantry. I helped pack grocery bags and distribute food. This is also where we made our huge donation from NAM.  I started a food drive with the 5th graders at my school to donate food to Iron Gate’s “Kids helping Kids” program where I was the spokesperson.



I sang the National Anthem at the Cowboys of Color Rodeo at the Tulsa State Fairgrounds and I sang “God Bless the USA” at the National Association of Black Veterans Banquet. 



I rode in the OU Homecoming parade, the Tulsa Martin Luther King Jr. parade and the Broken Arrow Rooster Day parade.



I did four speaking engagements and I was honored as a young community leader at the Rudisill Public Library. 



Representing Oklahoma at Nationals was fantastic.  There were lots of rehearsals and competitions.  We had a cool 70’s party, spent a day at Disneyland and took pictures at the Disney castle.  The tour of Hollywood was awesome.



Contestants, have fun, do your best, make friends and always be yourself. Never forget you are all winners. 



Best wishes,



Ebony Yvonne Clark
2013 NAM Oklahoma Jr. Pre-Teen Queen 







Comments

Popular Posts