What an Amazing Year for Miss Michigan Teen Cover Girl!


Hello Ladies!
This year has flown by! Being the 2016 Miss Michigan Teen Cover Girl was truly an honor and a blessing. Throughout my year I have done lots of volunteering under my platform of “Raising Awareness for Cystic Fibrosis,” including: Being the honorary race starter for the Cystic Fibrosis Cycle for Life, Starting the race for the Bronson Children's Hospital walk/run, participating in the Great Strides Cystic Fibrosis walk/run and throughout the month of May I sold CF shirts and for every shirt $5 was donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I raised over $500 for Cystic Fibrosis awareness! I also volunteered with my sister queens at the Ronald McDonald House and I participated in a cardio drumming session with children to build confidence and promote healthy childhood activity.
In November I traveled to sunny California, to receive my National Teen Cover Girl title and make memories that I will cherish for a lifetime.
To my successor, I know you have worked so hard to get where you are, trust me I was in your shoes, but just remember the best is yet to come and all your hard work will pay off. Please take pictures of everything and cherish every moment, a year flies by faster than you think. Just remember to have fun and be confident in everything you do, that is the best advice anyone could ever give you.
Sincerely, your 2016-2017
National Teen Cover Girl

Mackenzie Pennell









Comments

Popular Posts