What an Awesome Year for Miss Oklahoma Pre-Teen!





This title of Miss Oklahoma pre-teen has truly been a blessing. I have meet so many friends through this organization and became even more motivated to get involved and help my community. After donating the books and school supplies given at last year’s pageant to Broken Arrow Neighbors, I joined up with my fellow queens to volunteer at the Children’s Cancer benefit run and at numerous food pantries.  This May, I hosted a food drive at my school to stock up a local food pantry for the summer. I am also working to help Oklahoman’s have access to the food they need by founding an organization called The Happy Plate.

 

2014 was my first year to experience National American Miss. I was so excited!!! For some of you this may be a new experience, while others have been here previously; but you are all here to learn and grow as young, talented, and beautiful young women. You have all worked very hard to get here and all of you have earned your spot. Also, realize the amazing blessing you have, to be able to go up on that stage and be confident and beautiful. Treasure this moment and make as many friends as you can. You will make friendships that will last a lifetime. Enjoy the experience and rock it on that stage! When you’re up there it’s your time to shine! I wish the best of luck to all of you. 









Comments

Popular Posts