We are so proud of Miss Illinois Jr. Teen!



National American Miss has shaped my life. I stepped on the National American Miss stage for the first time in middle school so excited to compete in my first pageant. Had I not attended the open call in my first business casual outfit, I would not be who I am today. The interview skills gained, the friendships that now include facetiming my pageant friends at least once a month and I am consistently snapchatting them I am so grateful for! After competing for three years, having my name called as the new National American Miss Illinois Junior Teen was an amazing blessing. I was able to participate in so many events this past year representing the number one pageant system. I walked in charity fashion shows, went to fundraiser galas, and other community events. Over the summer after being crowned I traveled to Ohio for the NAM pageant with Miss Indiana Junior Teen Taylor! Taylor and I were crowned together so traveling to Ohio and spending time with her was amazing and I loved meeting all the contestants. At  the end of summer I also traveled to Wisconsin where my new best friend Lila was crowned.In addition in November I was able to compete for the national title. Nationals in California was a week to remember. I bonded with all my fellow NAM Junior Teens and one of my best friends Makenzie won the national title! Disney day was my favorite to spend with all the girls. Without National American Miss in my life I would be missing out on some of the best memories. I am beyond grateful to forever be apart of this system and the NAMily. To the future NAM Illinois Junior Teen: I can’t wait for you to experience everything so amazing this system brings into your life. I would like to thank my parents for their continuous support in my goals for pageantry. Also, thank you to Marie Fulkerson for making me feel my most confident and beautiful and being a second pageant mom to me. Thank you to all NAM staff for being there to answer questions, supporting me, and always making sure we look fabulous. Finally thank you to Mr. Steve and Mrs. Kathleen Mayes for creating the system shaping so many young women's lives and providing me with a forever family. I have so much love for this system and everyone involved.

Forever with love,

Miss Illinois Junior Teen 2016- Jacey Johnson






Comments

Popular Posts