It has been a fabulous year for Miss Oklhoma 2016!


Being Miss Oklahoma has been so amazing and a dream come true. I have met my best friends through this organization and I know these friendships will last a lifetime! I have volunteered over 30 hours this year by reading to children at local elementary schools, walking in a charity fashion show for Bit-By-Bit Therapeutic Riding Center, working at the Stillwater Humane Society, raised money for Autism Speaks, and raised money for Cowboython for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. I also created my own organization called The Page Project, to help children grow in their reading skills and teach them to tools needed to grow into a stronger reader!

2007 was my first year to compete in NAM, and it has truly been the most amazing 10 years of my life! For many of you young women, this is your first year to be at NAM, and some of you that are returning for another year. Use this experience to grow as a person, make friends, and make memories that will last a lifetime! Take lots of pictures because you don’t want to forget a second of this weekend! Enjoy this experience and shine on that stage! Wishing you all the best!





Comments

Popular Posts