Featuring Miss Michigan Jr. Pre-Teen!



I am so honored to have represented the great state of Michigan as your National American Miss Michigan Jr. Pre-teen this past year and have accomplished so much.  In the three year I have competed to earn the state title, I have learned self-confidence, strength and most importantly the power of friendship. Serving NAM and my community has opened many doors. This past year I enjoyed giving my time to a variety of volunteering events and Parades.
Going to Nationals was an incredible experience. I made a ton of new friendships. I also had the opportunity to go on the Hollywood tour and the Disneyland. I even go to meet the cast of Dancing with the Stars at the Grove. I may not have brought home the national title but I did place top 10 in the nation for the Mon Cheri runway modeling competition.
 I would like to thank my loving, supportive and wonderful family. I couldn't have done it without you. I would also like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Mayes; Mr. and Mrs. Schneider; the choreographers and the rest of the NAM staff. And I can't forget the awesome Mama Deb! You have always been so helpful and kind.
To my sister queens Makiah, Christina, Sharazad, Makenzie, Katelyn and Amanda, I will always cherish our memories and friendships. I love you girls. We will be Namily to the end.
To the contestants, you are all beautiful on the inside and out. Live for your dreams. To my successor get ready for the best year of your life, it's going to be such an amazing ride.
For the last time I am our 2016 Miss Michigan Jr. Pre-Teen Queen Rebekah Goodman.

                                                                        Love Always, Rebekah






Comments

Popular Posts