Meet Miss Ohio Jr. Pre-Teen!





Tori Harrison-Rawn
Miss Ohio Jr. Pre-Teen

It all started with a letter, an open call and free photo shoot.  My parents and I thought, why not?  Off we went and there we began our National American Miss journey.  NAM and pageants were a brand new experience for us.  We liked the idea of “Building Today’s Girl for Tomorrow’s Leaders”.   All of my experiences over the past year have helped to build my confidence, build character and work toward being a better person.
During my reign over the past year, I have been able to work with my church helping to provide for those in need.  With my sister queens, we supported fundraising for childhood diabetes, met other queens around Ohio and met many of you working the open calls and training sessions.
I have to say, I loved dress shopping, the training sessions, performing on stage and practicing interview questions.  Most of all I cherished meeting new people and making so many new friends.  From the very first pajama party, to the last photo shoot I was able to share who I am and enjoy being a part of the NAM family.  Thank you National American Miss and my family for all you have provided me.
Always remember to be kind, be confident, be proud and be YOU!  Enjoy all the activities and meeting new friends.  Good Luck to each and every one of you!  Best Wishes and I look forward to meeting you pageant weekend.

Love, Tori Harrison-Rawn Miss Ohio Jr. PreTeen 













Comments

Popular Posts