Featuring Miss Florida PreTeen 2013!




When I heard my name called last year, I thought I was dreaming.  I was so happy to see my hard work and determination finally paid off.  My thoughts were – “my family and I have done it”.  We worked so hard as a family and we believed that GOD IS ALWAYS with US in this journey.
 
The year has come and gone, but the memories will last a lifetime.  My reign as 2013 Miss Florida Pre-Teen Queen has been exciting and full of memories.  I participated in numerous volunteer projects. I took part in many Walk to End Alzheimer’s events to raise awareness and money aimed at finding the cure for Alzheimer’s. I had the honor to join an Eco-Friendly Fashion Show for Earth Day to encourage people to take care of our environment and mother earth before it’s too late. I collaborated with an organization called “Clean the World”, where I put together almost 100 personal care packages that were sent to Women’s Shelters nationwide. I had the opportunity to sing for senior citizens with Alzheimer’s in local assisted living facilities. This experience was most gratifying because my grandmother is also an Alzheimer’s victim.
 
Overall, I feel that I have made a big difference in the world.  But, I believed that my best legacy is to inspire others especially all the 2014 NAM contestants - to dream it, commit to it, and believe that GOD is ALWAYS with YOU as you work hard until you ACHIEVE it.

- Tori Sonza

Comments

  1. Thank you for your inspiration since this year is my first time participating on a pageant! It is also my dream to inspire as well as I am a survivor full of hope!!! Can't wait for this weekend! See you there!!!!
    -Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts