Featuring Miss Washington Jr.Teen!




From the moment being crowned as National American Miss Washington Jr. Teen, to writing this letter to you in anticipation of crowning my successor, I am beyond grateful for the moments that have made up this memorable year. Being state queen gave me opportunities to become more involved in my community by volunteering at Mary Bridge Hospital, Boys and Girls Club, Dream Center and more. Through my foundation, Project Claire Bear, I spoke to kids to prevent bullying and promote kindness. I also had fun helping at the Evergreen State Fair and being in my hometown parade! What makes this year even more special is that I spent it with my amazing sister queens. I will always cherish the memories we have made together this year. My very favorite part of this year has been getting to know you all. I loved helping at the NAM open calls and meeting everyone. As my reign concludes, I find myself reflecting on what NAM means to me. I’ve been fortunate to be part of this legacy and all of you are part of it too. You’re all special and will achieve great things. To the State Finalists, this weekend is all about fun! Throughout this weekend, be proud of yourselves, I know I’m proud of you. You worked so hard to be here and I hope you will use your time here to meet new people and enjoy yourself. Remember to always pursue your dreams and stay positive! Good luck!

Sincerely,
Claire Wright

Miss Washington Jr. Teen 2013












Comments

Popular Posts