In The Spotlight is Miss Washington Jr. PreTeen Covergirl!



Being crowned Cover Girl I knew my Big adventure had begun. I was excited to go to Nationals, which was amazing. I won the top title, National Cover Miss! I also made a BFF CJ from Iowa. After Nationals  I got closer with my Namily at a Photo shoot in Seattle. I live in Spokane; so it was a bit of a drive ,but I had lot’s of fun. I donated shoes and stuffed animals to children at Salley House. I modeled in a show benefitting Spokanimal. I met our Congresswoman Cathy McMorris- Rogers. I was in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade and the Jr. Lilac Parade with my NAM sister Candace. You made the parades a blast and you rock!! Tyler, you’re adorable, funny and strong. Mikaela, I have so many words for our friendship. Keeping it simple you are kind, loving, fun, helpful, sweet, and my BFF. We had so much fun together. Big Makaylah, you made me giggle a lot with your fun, bubbly personality. Rebekah , Have I told you, you have an awesome name? Oh yeah we’re “name twins”, LOL. Danielle, you are a great big Cover Girl sister. Claire, you are so beautiful, and a cool sister. Tara, I love you. You sparkle inside and out. Maeloni, you are my role model, I love your smile. To my successor, I hope you have a great adventure. To all the contestants, keep smiling! I am your 2013-2014 National Jr. Pre Teen Cover Miss Rebekah Boyd.

Comments

Popular Posts