We are so proud of Miss Illinois Pre-Teen!


When I think back to the numerous memories I’ve made with National American Miss and everyone involved, I can’t help but feel incredibly blessed.  The people I have met have changed my life in so many wonderful ways.
I’d like to personally thank Steve and Kathleen Mayes and their staff for providing such an amazing system that has helped me become the young woman I am today.  Growing confidence, making friends, and learning life skills are rules that I will continue to live by for the rest of my life.
I wish there was enough space to personally thank everyone involved with National American Miss.  There are so many of you who have been a positive role model so far through my 8 year journey with this fantastic system.  We are forever NAMily.
I’d also like to take a minute to recognize my family.  They have always been there to support me through each pageant, the preparations, wardrobe malfunction, driving to numerous appearances, all the while making sure special memories were being made.  I am so lucky to have you all, and I love each and every one of you with all of my heart
To the next title holder, remember to enjoy every moment that this organization has to offer.  The possibilities are endless and you are now a part of this wonderful world we all call NAMily! I’m so excited for you and all the memories you are going to make.
Thank you again to everyone for making my year as your NAM Illinois Pre Teen one I will cherish forever.


For the last time as your NAM Illinois preteen, I am Tatum Pearlman





Comments

Popular Posts